Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Anchor's Away

While blog hopping and watching You Tube videos I came across Make it Monday # 146Angled Backgrounds from PaperTrey Ink.   I immediately knew what to do with the scraps from my last set of cards.  I save ALL of my scraps no matter what size, you never know when your going to need them!  Plus I just loved the patterns and colors of the papers I had to use them.  Now I need to use up more of them and this way is perfect.






Recipe:
Neenah: Solar White Cardstock
Glitz: Uncharted Waters
Cricut: life's a Beach & Elegant Edges
Avery Elle: Build a Banner Stamp and Die Set
Cardz TV: Encouraging Thoughts Sentiments
Versafine: Onyx Black
Zig Millennium black pen, Imaginisce Gems, Glossy Accents

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I saw that video to and just love the effect AND the great way to use all those scraps. :-) I keep all mine too. Fantastic job with this fun technique!