Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 2 Holiday Card Workshop Die Cutting for Holiday Cards

Day 2 Holiday Card Workshop Die Cutting for Holiday Cards

I really wanted to try the Layered Die Cut Inlay shown by Jennifer, but when I pulled out the Die's I wanted to use they were attached and I couldn't pull them apart to Layer them.  What a bummer.....

So I decided to use my Snowman Die and use the Technique shown by Laurie Willison, Unique Die Cut folds.  Create a flap behind your Die Cut to reveal a special message.

Recipe:
PaperTrey Ink: Shape up Snowman Die & Stamp Set
Neenah White Cardstock
Distress Ink: Iced Spruce, Peacock Feathers, Festive Berries
Hero Arts: Soft Pool
Spectrum Noir: EB5 for the arms
My Creative Time: It's a Magical Season
Simon Says Stamps: Outline Dahlia
Cuttlebug: Snowflakes
Tim Holtz Ribbon inked with Peacock Feathers

1 comment:

Sharon Underwood said...

What a great idea! Love how it opens!