Monday, August 19, 2013

Cruzin'

 
I love the way this card came out.  I used My Creative Times new Cloud background stamp on White cardstock and the Die set to make the 3D effect.  I just used a piece of scrap black paper for the road and used a white gel pen to draw the dotted line.
 
This card is a Thank You for our "Tour Guide" that drove us around Orange County California touring all the famous spots.  I don't know about you but I'm sure glad I do not live in that area, the traffic is horrendous.......I believe we spent more time in traffic our three days then we did anything else. (At least that's what if felt like)
 
Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Nifty Fifties car cut @ 1.75"
PaperTrey Ink: Kraft Cardstock
Hero Arts: Soft Pool Shadow Ink
MyCreativeTime: Vintage Sentiments, Have Fun in the Sun, Stitched Round Speech Bubbles and Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies

No comments: