Sunday, June 24, 2012

Time Flies....




I can't believe how fast time goes by, it's been such a long time since I posted anything.  I have been making cards for different occasion's and for requests but just haven't posted any.  I haven't even taken good photographs of them either just for the sake of time.  This past month my youngest son graduated from high school, I had company for 2 weeks, went on vacation and my oldest son purchased his first house.  All very exciting news, but sure has kept us busy.  I'm still tying to get caught up on my everyday duties and work because of these activities but I plan to post again hopefully soon. 

Did I mention my son purchased the home right next door to us!  Everyone thinks that's the craziest thing.  However we do live on 1.25 acre lots so we do have some distance between our houses.  It's not so bad, I actually enjoy having him so close.

No comments: