Sunday, July 10, 2011

Get Well soon CCCC#23

Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #23- This Challenge is to use the Wild Card Cartridge.  I have to say this is one cartridge that I do not use much at all so this was for sure a challenge for me. 

I made this card for my Uncle who is sick and has been hospitalized for about a week now.  I think he will like it and hopefully lift his spirits a little......


I used the Argyle cute form the Wild Card Cartridge and the sailboat from Life's a Beach.  I used various scarps of paper from Recollections and PaperTrey Inc.  The Card is cut at 5.5 and the sailboat at 3.75.  I also made the envelope to match. 

1 comment:

TenSGal said...

So summery and so fun...love this card! I need to go back to my Wild Card cartridge and check out that argyle cut! That is so cool! I'm sure this card will lift your uncle's spirits and hopefully he is on his way to a speedy recovery!
And thanks for commenting on my blog!