Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Cricut Cardz Challange #79  Make a Father's Day card using any Cartridge or Colors you like!

I had so much fun making this card knowing it was for my Father, he Love's sailboats so this card is perfect for him.  I'm sure he will just love it.

Recipe:
Cardstock- Papertrey Inc, Vintage Cream
Background Paper-K & Company- Seaglass & Fancy Pants- Shells
Ship- October Afternoon, Seaside
Cartridge- Wall Decore & More- Ship cut @ 3.75
Sentiment- My Pink Stamper, Family & Friends
Hemp Cord
Snaps
Fishing hook



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Very nicely done, love the idea of using a map for the ship!!!! Great job, thanks so much for joining CCC!

TenSGal said...

Love the Father's Day card! Perfect for a sail boat loving man!
And I'm your newest "follower"!